1. Thatipelli S., Sivarajan, L, Colangelo, L., Gordon-Larsen, P., Jacobs, D., Dransfield, M. T. Rosenberg, S., Washko, G. R., Parekh, T., Kershaw, K., Carnethon, M., Kalhan, R. (2019). Neighborhood deprivation in young adulthood is longitudinally associated with impaired respiratory health: The CARDIA lung study. International Conference of the American Thoracic Society. Dallas, TX.
2. Braun, L., Rodriguez, D., Gordon-Larsen, P. (2018). Social (in)equity in access to cycling infrastructure: examining the distribution of bike lanes with respect to area-level sociodemographic characteristics in 23 large US cities. Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (ACSP). Buffalo, NY.
3. Dong, F., Howard, A. G., Herring, A., Adair, L., Thompson, A., Popkin, B., Aiello, A., Zhang, B., Gordon-Larsen, P. (2017). Longitudinal associations between diet, screen time, and physical activity with cardiometabolic risk factors among Chinese parents and children. American Heart Association, Portland, OR.
4. Kershaw, K. N., Dutton, G., Goff, D. C., Gordon-Larsen, P., Jacobs, D., Kiefe, C., Lewis, C., Lloyd-Jones, D. M., Ning, H. Y., Shikany, J., Sidney, S., Whitaker, K. (2017). Contributions of social, behavioral, and biological factors to racial disparities in incident obesity: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study. American Heart Association on Epidemiology and Prevention/Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health. Portland, OR.
5. Rummo, P., Guilkey, D., Ng, S., Meyer, K., Shikany, J., Reis, J., Gordon-Larsen, P. (2016). Instrumental variables regression to account for bias in associations between the food environment and diet quality in the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study. American Heart Association, Epi/Lifestyle Scientific Sessions, Phoenix, AZ.
6. Braun, L. M., Rodriguez, D., Song, Y., Meyer, K., Lewis, C., Gordon-Larsen, P. (2015). The built environment and walking behavior: addressing residential sorting through matching in the CARDIA Study. International Conference on Transport and Health, San Francisco, CA.
7. Dong, F., Howard, A. G., Herring, A., Thompson, A., Popkin, B., Gordon-Larsen, P. (2015). Concordance of hemoglobin A1c among children, parents, and grandparents in Chinese households. ObesityWeek 2015, Los Angeles, CA.
8. Hirsch, J., Green, G., Rodriguez, D., Gordon-Larsen, P. (2015). Neighborhood socioeconomic status and change in built environment infrastructure. Population Association of America, San Diego, CA.